Wednesday, January 6, 2010

30% off Sale At ArtisanClay!

SALE! 30% off everything in my Etsy shop except Gift Certificates! My husband recently hurt himself and I need to pay some doctors, emergency room staff and all that fun stuff. --ASAP

You can purchase your items and wait for me to invoice you for the sale price or you can pay and I will refund your savings if you would like your items to ship immediately. You may also purchase items and choose to hold items for up to a month and pay for them together if it is convenient for you.

You may also shop my www.artisanclay.com site for beads made to order to your color choices-- I am extending my 30% off sale to cover purchases from that site too! Just follow the paypal check out and I will refund your sale discount. Thanks!

So shop both sites www.artisanclay.etsy.com and www.artisanclay.com at 30% listed prices!
Don't let your favorite pieces get away from you! I can hold items for you for up to a month-- just let me know that you would like me to do so :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated