Saturday, November 21, 2009

New in Store

I added three new pieces of Jewelry to my Etsy shop today. The first is a really beautiful necklace strung with Black and Red agate stones. The pendant is fused with Deep Deep black and Grey recycled glass. It is called Depths of Despair and it is one of those Necklaces which I remake from time to time since it is SUCH a great design!
Also while listing my new buttons to my etsy shop this week, I couldn't resist making one into a fun cuff. The duff is made from memory wire, so there is no clasp to fumble with and the focal always stays on top! No rolling, cause I really don't like that! Here it is--http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=34969832

And here is the last necklace. Gold and Sunshine Now wouldn't that be nice? A bit of Gold and Sunshine for all! I also just made this pendant this week. I made it after mailing out my Fabulous Prize necklace to Rosanne. I just love the golden glass. I had to make another. This necklace is strung on different stones than the last, and I love it too!

So... Check them out! I think they would be great for your gift giving or for your holiday getting togetherness.
I would also like to mention that I love to gift wrap your orders. There is no charge for gift wrap and I have fun making your purchase a pleasure to open :-)
I hope your weekend is going well! I am now off to an early Thanksgiving feast. I am very lucky to be invited to 3 Thanksgiving meals this year! WOW!
-k-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated