Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Are you up for a Challenge?

I want to spread the word about a fun Contest that Kelly over at Silver Parrot is currently hosting.
The challenge is all about color. Particularly colors found in insects. Cool Huh? Kelly Has challenged us to create bracelets in the color schemes found in some really interesting bugs.

Kelly describes it much better so go on over and check it out! It should be a cool way to add some interest to your week's jewelry routine!
Here is a link to the blog post describing the challenge -- http://silverparrotdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/11/are-you-up-for-challenge.html

I hope you all are having a great week!
I am off to unload the bisque kiln, and then I hope to sit down at my potter's wheel and get some new donuts made... wish me luck!
-kristie

1 comment:

Your comments are much appreciated