Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It is Sale Time!

It's Sale Time! Now through Cyber Tuesday December 1st, everything in my shop is on sale! Buy one get one 50% off! Purchase your items and I will refund half of the purchase price of the lower priced item! I will be adding tons of New Work for the length of the sale!
I have added all that you see here to the Shop this week. I will add as much as I can during the length of the sale. I have tons of great Earrings, and Necklaces. I have something for everyone, from Statement pieces to everyday jewels.

I have also made this very special finding available. It was made in Collaboration with Kim Fox of Handfast designs and made in the USA. Here it is pictured in use on one of my Donut Pendants. I just love it. I have them available in Bronze, White Bronze, and Sterling Silver. I am also able to add a bail to most of my Donuts for you.


This is how the Donut bail comes to you. It is a substancial piece of Metal. It comes like this, flat with a large round loop bail at the top. It can be bent to fit a lot of sizes of donuts, and is perfect for non-standard sized Art beads. If you would like a metal or quantity that I do not have listed, just send me an etsy convo, and I will set you up with a reserved listing.

I also added another version of the Sold Witching Hour Pendant to the shop

and this slightly smaller pendant in the same color pattern.
I hope you take advantage of my sale. Next week I will be removing a lot of work from my shop and taking it to one of my favorite Shows. -- Kringle Christmas Shoppe in Haycock, Pa.
Soon after that I will be having a trunk show, so if you have been thinking about purchasing something in my shop, please do it now and take advantage of my sale pricing, or let me know what you would like and I will reserve it for you. I would hate for you to miss out on your favorite piece!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I hope you have a great day full of Friends Family and Laughter!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated