Monday, October 18, 2010

Sisterhood of the Traveling beads--My gives, Round 1

I went through my supply drawers last night and found several things to add to the Sisterhood of the Traveling Beads box.   Here is a dozen plus strands of stones.  I have many wood beads to add as well.

I found a ton of necklace cords and hair findings from my days doing a zillion art shows every year.  I really love these hair findings.  It took a while to find ones that were made well.....  and then I bought hundreds, because I sold so many pieces every year.   Now that I only do a few select shows, I do not need to keep so many.

 I also found a bag of ID badge holders/ badge reels--- There was a few years when it seemed that my entire family was graduating nursing school.  I made them each a pretty badge holder with one of my clay and glass cabochons and beaded necklaces for them.

I still have not gone through the dozens of trays of my own handmade beads...,  which will happen soon, but I am afraid that I will have to take A LOT from the box in order to fit all the things I want to add.  If it does not all fit I will need to save some things for the Best Little Bead Box Project

If you would like to have the Big Bead Box next, Please enter to win it on this past blog post titled GIVEAWAY.  The box is open to US residents only, but I will be giving a grab bag of my own Artisan Clay beads to one international winner so please enter anyway and let me know you are not in the US in your comment  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated