Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Inspiration From Others- By Wiregirl.etsy.com


I just love seeing what all you talented designers do with the clay pieces I make!

Hollis aka http://www.wiregirl.etsy.com/ recently sent me a link to a new necklace she made with a pendant she picked up at Bead Fest Philly! Thanks Hollis!


You can check out her listing Here-Inspiration From others

and here is her description of the necklace-


I just love finding unique and one of a kind pieces to use in my creations. That is what I found when I purchased some wonderful stoneware clay pendants, which have recycled glass in the center, from artisanclay.etsy.com

I took the wonderful stonewear pendant and accented with wire wrapping and a glass czech flower bead that has the same colors as the pendant. I just love how feminine this looks without being over the top fru-fru (cause that is just not me).


The pendant (with the wire wrapping and flower) measures 2 1/2 inches (6cm) from top to bottom. The sterling chain necklace is 18 inches (45cm), which does not include the length of the pendant. The necklace has a hook and eye closer which I created out of sterling wire.

Such a great piece and the colors are neutral to go with so many fall and winter outfits.

I hope you have a great day!! Hollis


Thanks for sharing your work Hollis! I love it!


-k-



1 comment:

Your comments are much appreciated