Monday, May 4, 2009

Rainy Monday

I am back from my day at Bead Fest Wire. I had a blast hanging around with clay bead Artists Joan Miller, and at Marsha Neil's booth. It felt so good to talk shop and life with these awesome clay girls!
The day ended up with me leaving my beads with Darlene of Marsha Neil Studio to take along to their next show in Marlborough, MA. It is the Innovative Bead Expo at the Embassy Suites Hotel this coming weekend May 8, 9, 10. If you are in the area stop on by and tell them I sent you!
By now you might be thinking: What about me? I'm not in going to Massachusetts! I want my beads! :-D LOL
Well don't you worry! The kiln is firing, and I will continue to have fresh work in my Etsy shop almost daily. Speaking of fresh work, I've added these earrings today!
I hope you are having a great day!
Kristie


1 comment:

Your comments are much appreciated