Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yes! I can make beads Too!

I threatened it and now I've done it! A long time friend let me know (as only a good friend would) that up until now I have been hoarding all my handmade beads only for my own jewelry projects.
I have changed my tune!
I have made matched sets of 5 of my hand rolled stoneware beads in my own studio mixed glazes. I have paired them with some great natural beads to get you started. Most of these sets fit my wrist as a fun and chunky bracelet on this temporary string. Lots of options with these beads, I have used them alone as pendants in the past.
Sun and Sand and Palm Trees Too!

Sienna Brown and Black Bead Set


Sun and Sand Set




Cool Blue Stripes Set



Classic Black and White Stripes Stoneware clay bead set
So far I have around 20 sets~~ ~ I won't be listing them all since they will be making the trip to Bead Fest Wire in Valley Forge, Pa the First weekend in May and OH MY! They will even get to go to the Bead and Button Show in Milwaukee !!!! If you would like to see the other sets before their "bead show Vacation" just let me know and I'll give you a peek at my stash.
More on my beads exciting travels later!!! Wish it was me!





1 comment:

  1. Your beads are very pretty and would look great jewelry in jewelry designs.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated