Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day --Plant your seeds

The environment has always been a loaded topic with me. I can go on and on for hours. Don't worry I won't, but I couldn't let the day go without stepping on my soap box at least for a minute...
Go plant a seed, watch it grow. Keep your eyes and ears open and learn everything you can. Don't allow television commercials to be your education.

Adopt one small change and let it become second nature before adding any more changes. Question the plastics in your life. Will it be in a landfill in 6 months? Maybe you didn't need it in the first place. OK I'm done now, not another word.


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on this one! Great veggie garden beds by the way. I'm working on getting mine laid out and planted within the next few weeks - seeds already started!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated