Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Trunk Show at Bucks County Beads!

I set up a really big trunk show this Saturday at a great bead shop in Newtown, PA.  Bucks County Beads is such a beautiful store!  The Trunk Show is in store until January 11th.  Kathy is also having a great trunk show of really good quality gemstone stands right now. 
Here is a little taste of the pieces I have at the show.  I sent all kinds of small charm sets, donuts, cabochons, pendants, smoke fired beads........
And Bead Sets too!
My girls and I went to the Camden Aquarium with our girl scout troop on Sunday.  How I love those kids!   We've been taking turns being sick and well and sick and well and it's been a day by day thing.  We had been to the hospital with my youngest just two days before but we were all ok on Sunday.  Now today it's my older daughter's turn to be sick and I'm home from my office job to take care of her.  I'm really hoping not to get sick until my regular day off.......    
Most of the time the kids were taking pictures.



I really like driving the Schuylkill Expressway -- I wouldn't want to drive it everyday, but I'm always headed some place fun when I'm on it.  I love driving up and seeing the Art Museum next to the river.  It is such a historic and impressive looking building.
They got some good shots on a really rainy day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated