Friday, December 10, 2010

Head in the clouds.....

Adj. 1. head-in-the-clouds - guided by whim and fancy; "flighty young girls"


flighty, flyaway, scatterbrained

frivolous - not serious in content or attitude or behavior; "a frivolous novel"; "a frivolous remark"; "a frivolous young woman"

 
Oh boy,
I am supposed to be getting ready for a meeting with a bead shop tomorrow....  Somehow I am not concerned.  I have a spreadsheet for that.  I have a fancy case that makes things really easy.... I guess that I know that and that is why I'm not rushing around.
 
I am flying high above the earth.  My insides are smiling. 
 
I could blame the flakiness on waking up at 3 and taking my daughter to the hospital, but that's not it.  (she's fine)  
 
Last night I got together around 100 items for my daughter's school's Secret Shopper's shop.  That felt really great.  These things have been hanging around here for a few years.  Real vintage Artisan Clay....lol   I think some little girls would love to have them. ... And I would not.   ;-) 
 
I should be running around like crazy making things for everyone.  Having big projects and plans for my business.   I always do that.  I love a good mission.
 
But, I am up in the atmosphere, feeling the breeze.  I am dreaming.  Dreaming about my reality, because my reality is wonderful at this moment.  I am young.  I am accomplished.  Time for bigger and better dreams.  When you've crossed off your list, it's time to start another one, right?
 
Buttons-- I would like to make some buttons.  One day soon.... My mind is on vacation today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated