Saturday, February 5, 2011

Trunk Show at The Bead Garden!

I set up a trunk show at The Bead Garden in Havertown, PA yesterday!  What a great shop!  I could not believe how much great inventory Leslie has in her store. There was lots of activity when I was there too!  Fun place! 
I left a small display of beautiful jewelry made by GREAT ladies like Carol Dean Sharpe (Sandfibers), Staci Smith (Staci Louise Originals) and yours truly...
  I included tons of charm sets in the show.

and lots of smokefire,
and hearts and pendants and cabochons of course!
I wish I had better photos for you.  My camera has been acting really poorly lately.  It just hasn't been the same since my trip across the country last spring.  I guess my next purchase will be a new camera,  Do you have any suggestions for a good one? I would really love to know your experiences! I have really enjoyed my Nikon Coolpix for the past *cough* 7 or 8 years :-) 

1 comment:

  1. The trunk show set up looks great! I hope that it goes well. I have a Canon PowerShot right now, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated