Sunday, July 18, 2010

New work

Soooo, I glaze fired some new beads.  Margie Deeb's Colors reports come so very highly reccomended and I saw that the Fall/winter one was just released as I was sipping my coffee and trying to rack my brain about what colors to use for my fresh work....  So, it was meant to be.  I bought myself my first color report and printed it right up and out to the kiln I went.  I only have cetain colors in my studio and it was hard to match some of the colors that Margie suggested, but I think I came pretty close to finding a match for the Woodbine, Lagoon, and Endive colors.  What do you think?

Also good news on my hurt thumb.  It healed up enough that I can use a few different bandaging products and throw for a few minutes at a time.  :-)  This makes me feel better about my plans.... because I am able to work again!    I certainly was scared when I wasn't able to do anything.  At least now I can work.............  and I am not sitting on my hands :-)

How are you this fine day?

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are on the mend. Look forward to seeing you and your gems in August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE what you've done with Woodbine, Lagoon, and Endive! What a beautiful combination! It thrills me to see people's creativity with the seasonal colors. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the work but sorry about the thumb!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated