Friday, April 9, 2010

Fancy.... Like in the magazines ;-) And SALE

I added some of the beads featured in BEADS 2010 to my etsy shop this week.

I actually added 4 tulip pendants in different colors and different stringing options to my shop. 2 very good customers snagged 4 tulips as soon as I listed them. This one I added the next morning. It is the same color and design as my Art Bead on the cover of BEADS 2010.

These little drop/ charm beads are in the magazine in different colors. I see 3 different colors on the cover,
Deep Dark Drops
And 3 more on the table of contents page.

Purple Drops

I also wrote a project that uses this size and shape clay piece as a cabochon.
As soon as I get a copy of the Magazine I will know what other beads got in the issue.... and I will add them to my etsy shop. ( sent a bunch of different styles in) I will be adding project kits so you can make the necklace project I wrote as well. You can always order this style of charm on my Artisan Clay site made to order to your quantities and colors--- I mention this since I will be traveling next week and if you would really like something specific--- it would be best to let me know, and I will make time for it :-)

This piece is a tiny bit larger than the small drops. It is teal front and back and has such a great blue glass area. I have been wearing a pair of earring in this color since before Christmas when I shopped my own sale :-)
SO--- you may have missed it. I am having a SALE in my etsy shop up until I close it for vacation early next week. What's the sale??? It is a Buy One Get One sale~~ with a twist. For every item you buy from my shop you will receive "special fabulous secret surprises"
I know some of you guys have made really awesome designs with past Fabulous Surprises and I have a BLAST trying to pick pieces that may suit your style. Any hoo-- the shop will be closing before mid-week for my trip across the country so get it if you want it :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated