Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Custom Necklace and New Donuts

I just finished this custom necklace. The customer has an identical necklace and wanted another one for her Mother-in-law who LOVED hers. I am so glad they both like them. I actually designed the necklace just for the customer. See the customer is a friend of mine, and I got to surprise them with the necklace. It was a lot of fun playing around thinking of what was just her style. ( I just so happen to have this necklace in my personal collection as well)
So in a sagger fired donut mood, I listed these 3 small sized donuts to my etsy shop.


Keep in mind that since this is a smoke firing, the design is different on either side. This is from the smoke moving differently in different areas of the kiln.

I imagine these pieces would look great combined with some carnelian or crazy horse stone... What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated