Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Smokefired Donuts in Store!

It's about time that I added more smokefired pieces to my etsy shop!
I just listed 3 of my large sized donuts
First here is Grey and Black Smoke Fired Clay Donut Pendant or Necklace 6

and the flip side. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29976220

Next is SmokeFired Donut Ceramic Pendant or Necklace 7
and the flip side http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=29977767

I really like how the copper effect worked on this piece!
All my donuts, pendants ect. have the option of being made into a simple cord necklace for no additional charge... Just let me know in your note to seller and I'll tie it into a great pendant necklace.
I have been wearing my favorite pendant this way! (probably 4 times a week)
Hope everyone is having a great day!
-Kristie-



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the copper effect. You've been holding out on me, Kristie! Not fair. Now I have to pay postage all over again.... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. CD's right. The copper on there is wonderful! Knowing how great the non-copper-embellished ones are, that one has to be out of this world.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys! This was one of the first experimental pieces that I finished just before the show. Now that I know how it works, I will be making more :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated