Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Best Little Bead Box

Did you know that I was the last artist for the Best Little Bead Box project?
The box arrived on Christmas Eve and for once We didn't have big plans for that evening.  We cooked a yummy feast and I poured over the contents of the boxes.  The boxes had already spent time with many a well known beader before their time spent with me.  We have writers, editors, instructors, and I guess we could even say TV stars ;-) involved.... and LITTLE OLD ME TOO!  Crazy!  How did I get invited into this gig?  I'm a lucky lady!

So what is this project anyway? 
12 beaders pass along this wonderful box of goodies each taking from it and "leaving it richer for the next, giving til it hurts just a little"  The box swelled to to large flat rate boxes by the end and it is rich!
Next up the boxes are to be divided into groups and offered up to YOU!--->  The proceeds from the boxes will be donated to the Beads Of Courage organization for it's work with children in hospitals and treatment centers across the country.

Check out the Best Little Bead Box Blog for all the details of it's journey so far and stay tuned for your opportunity to own the contents!
Here are some photos of beads I added to the box

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful project. Love your additions. I will be looking for that sale. Great cause.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated