Sunday, August 29, 2010

New firing/ Beads of Clay-Beads of Courage-Swap and Donate

How about cutting it close?  I am participating in the Beads of Clay bead swap and this time around we including some extra pieces and we are donating them to the Beads Of Courage organization.  They work with children in hospitals and they use heart beads in their program.
I also glazed some more beads of this style.  It is a new style of bead that I made for the Bead Fest Philly show.  They all sold at the show!  I never even got a chance to play with them!  It's alright though-- I had these sets already bisque fired and glazed them up so I could have some myself and maybe add some to the etsy shop or send out to a trunk show.  I think I will be making more of these!

I feel like a blog slacker these days.  SO much has been going on with Artisan Clay that I feel as if I could blog about it all everyday.....  But then I wouldn't be able to keep up with it all.  I hope you are having a great Sunday!  Today is the last day of summer vacation for us and a big party at my mom's house!  My brother wanted to have a pig roast for his birthday.  He's a crazy busy business person too, so a month later we are finally going it.  FUN!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated