Thursday, February 12, 2009

She's Got Skills




Look at these wonderful goodies beaded by the even more wonderful Carol Dean Sharpe aka Sandfibers! www.sandfibers.etsy.com Carol beaded up quite a few clay pieces for me to show as design ideas at my upcoming show! What a skilled and talented designer! I am such a lucky girl to know her! These wonderful pieces and more are on their way me! me! me me me!
So I say these pieces and more, I'll show you those tomorrow. So stop back!
Now go check out Carol's etsy shop www.sandfibers.etsy.com and her blog www.sandfibers.blogspot.com



3 comments:

  1. Wow. High praise. thank you, Kristie! I'm just glad that you're happy with them. My nightmare is that some day I'm going to do something with an art bead that the creator of that bead will hate . . . we all have our insecurities, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to showcase your beautiful clay pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That human element can be tricky!!!
    I don't think you could do anything with one of my pieces that I didn't like... You have a gift, that's for sure!


    Thanks Sassyglass :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated