Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Last day for My Sale

Today is the last day of my sale. Until midnight tonight when you buy 2 or more items you get 25% off your entire order.
You should also check out my Flickr Page for more available Cabochons, Button sets and Pendants. I will check back from time to time and answer questions on individual pieces, but the pricing is similar to my etsy shop. But now 25% off! Please tag the bead with your name if you are interested in it. Here- http://www.flickr.com/photos/artisanclay/
Also if you would like to see what I have in the studio that has not become available in my etsy shop (beads, pendants,links, smokefire) , please contact me. You can leave a comment here, or on flickr, ArtisanClay on Facebook or Etsy convo!
Just take me up on this great pricing by inquiring before midnight tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated